The Cannabiz Media team will be at MJBizCon in Las Vegas, Nevada from November 14-17, 2017, and we want to see you! Visit us at Booth #814 to watch a quick demo of our product, see the new California Scorecard, and ask us any questions you have. As a token of our gratitude, we’ll give you a subscription discount to the Cannabiz Media License Tracking Database, but you have to visit us at our booth to get the discount!
Haven’t registered for MJBizCon yet? It’s not too late! Use this special discount code to register as an attendee and get $50 off your exhibit registration and $50 off the sessions: MJBIZCONEXPO.
Be One of the First to See the New California Scorecard
Cannabiz Media’s new California Scorecard identifies the municipalities that have banned commercial cultivation, manufacturing, dispensing, and delivery in the state. The bans are extensive and will significantly impact the recreational marijuana industry in the state.
The California Scorecard is included in the Cannabiz Media Database and enables you to quickly search by county or city to determine where bans are in place. Links to local code are provided when available. Local zoning boards, town councils, sheriffs, and municipal rule-makers frequently make changes to bans, so Cannabiz Media continuously updates the Cannabiz Media Database and the California Scorecard as changes happen.
Stop by the Cannabiz Media booth (#814) at MJBizCon and you’ll see some of the significant scorecard observations firsthand. For example, California City is the sole purveyor of recreational marijuana in Kern County, California. That means California City will be the sole beneficiary of most of the marijuana sales and tax dollars.
15 More Things You’ll See in Action at the Cannabiz Media Booth
The Cannabiz Media License Tracking Database is the only comprehensive and up-to-date source for information on cannabis licenses, applications, license holders, and decision makers. The database tracks over 19,000 licenses across 28 states and Canada for cultivators, processors, transporters, dispensaries, and retailers. It’s a complete tool to help you grow your business.
Watch a demo at our MJBizCon booth and see our highly popular database in action, the new California Scorecard, and of the popular features that have been added to the database in recent months. Here are 15 features you can demo and ask questions about when you stop by Booth #814:
- The new California Scorecard
- Information on licenses, applications, and people with contact information for key stakeholders
- Sales territory management
- Email campaign creation, distribution, and tracking
- Audience segmentation for targeted email marketing
- Automated drip email campaigns for ongoing engagement with a new audience
- Smart exports to reduce downloading duplicate records
- CSV formatted data exports to instantly import and manage leads in your CRM
- Targeted daily alerts based on saved lists and over 40 tracked data fields
- Instant in-app and email alerts when information is updated
- Comprehensive filters and search capabilities including “grow environment”
- Multiple user subscriptions for deeper collaboration
- Intuitive navigation
- Social media profiles across multiple platforms
- State regulations
No other tool provides the same level of detail and up-to-date data on marijuana licenses as the Cannabiz Media License Tracking Database. We can’t wait to show it to you, so you can see how it can help you grow your own business. And don’t forget, when you visit us at our booth, you can get your subscription discount information!
Will we see you at Booth #814? Let us know in the comments below. If you can’t attend the conference, contact us to learn more about how the Cannabiz Media License Tracking Database and the new California Scorecard can help you and your business.