This month, the Cannabiz Media team will be at Booth #617 at MJBizConNEXT in New Orleans, Louisiana. The Cannabiz Media team will join approximately 300 exhibitors on the expo floor, which will be open on June 12, 13, and 14.
If you stop by the Cannabiz Media booth, you’ll find more than ever before! The team will be giving demos of the Cannabiz Media License Database which covers even more licenses and information for people who want to track and research marijuana licenses and connect with license holders across the supply chain and around the world.
Cannabiz Media truly offers one-stop shopping for research and business development no matter where you fit into the cannabis industry, so be sure to visit the team at Booth #617 for all the details.
What’s Happening at MJBizConNEXT?
In addition to visiting Cannabiz Media at Booth #617, MJBizConNEXT offers a jam-packed agenda of sessions and speakers that will keep you busy.
General sessions and NEXT LIVE! Stage sessions will cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Five things to Watch Before 2020
- Looking Forward: Preparing for Cannabis Industry Consolidation
- One Year Later: Looking Froward with Industry Visionaries
- Reaching Underserved Market Segments
- Best Practices for Reducing Cultivation Emissions
- Seeing the ROI in Community Outreach
- The Intersection of Professional Development and DNI
- Promoting DNI in Your Investing Practices
- Getting Your Business Involved at the Local Level
- Hemp’s Potential for Environmental Restoration
Educational sessions will be available in six different tracks:
- Cannabis Evolution: Products, Cultivation, Extraction
- Level Up: Next Steps for Your Business
- On the Horizon: Emerging Markets and Trends
- Money Matters: Investing in Cannabis
- On the Radar: Innovations in Cannabis Technology
- Future-Proof Your Business
During the three day conference, dozens of speakers will cover diverse topics from decontamination technologies that save cannabis harvests and the viability of alternative products beyond vapes and edibles to avoiding lawsuits by managing human capital through proper standard operating procedures and changing company ownership. In other words, there is a session for everyone.
The event’s keynote speaker is Anat Baron, Founder & CEO of Stashwall, who is known as the “wunderkind behind Mike’s Hard Lemonade” where she helped grow the company to $200 million within three years and create a new category in the highly-competitive alcohol beverage industry. She also wrote, directed, and produced “Beer Wars,” a feature-length documentary about the David and Goliath story of the $100 billion U.S. beer industry.
In total, more than 95 industry professionals will speak at sessions during the conference. Some of those speakers include:
- Vivien Azer, Managing Director and Senior Research Analyst at Cowen
- Mark DeVolder, Change Specialist at Synergy Sense Consulting
- JJ Obrien, Vice President and General Manager at PAX Era
- Nicholas Vita, CEO of Columbia Care
- Chris Walsh, President of Marijuana Business Daily
- Nancy Whiteman, Founder and CEO of Wana Brands
- Roy Bingham, CEO of BDS Analytics
- Jay Czarkowski, Founding Partner of Canna Advisors
- Mark Grindeland, CEO of Coda Signature
- Philip Hague, Director of Cultivation at Acreage Holdings
- Joshua Haupt, Chief Revenue Officer at Medicine Man Technologies
- Neal Levine, CEO of Cannabis Trade Federation
- Kristi Kelly, Executive Director of Marijuana Industry Group
Of course, MJBizConNEXT will offer plenty of networking opportunities as well as an executive summit, a lead extractor program, a lead cultivator program, and a simultaneous event – the Hemp Industry Daily Conference.
Will Cannabiz Media See You at MJBizConNEXT?
Are you attending MJBizConNEXT? Stop by Booth #617 to demo the Cannabiz Media License Database, ask the team questions, or just to say hi!
Can’t make it to MJBizConNEXT but still want to learn more about the Cannabiz Media License Database or the international licenses being added to the Database? No problem! Contact Cannabiz Media to schedule your free demo online.
Susan Gunelius, Lead Analyst for Cannabiz Media and author of Marijuana Licensing Reference Guide: 2017 Edition, is also President & CEO of KeySplash Creative, Inc., a marketing communications company offering, copywriting, content marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, and strategic branding services. She spent the first half of her 25-year career directing marketing programs for AT&T and HSBC. Today, her clients include household brands like Citigroup, Cox Communications, Intuit, and more as well as small businesses around the world. Susan has written 11 marketing-related books, including the highly popular Content Marketing for Dummies, 30-Minute Social Media Marketing, Kick-ass Copywriting in 10 Easy Steps, The Ultimate Guide to Email Marketing, and she is a popular marketing and branding keynote speaker. She is also a Certified Career Coach and Founder and Editor in Chief of Women on Business, an award-winning blog for business women. Susan holds a B.S. in marketing and an M.B.A in management and strategy.