CWCBExpo will be held at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts on October 24-26, and the Cannabiz Media team will be at Booth #423 on the exhibit floor throughout the conference. Stop by and meet the team and stay for a demo of the Cannabiz Media License Database!
You can pre-schedule a meetup or demo during the conference with the Cannabiz Media team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before the show.
Local and National Perspectives and More at CWCBExpo
The Boston CWCBExpo schedule is filled with opportunities to learn about the local and national cannabis landscape from industry leaders. The conference includes a Networking Mixer for cannabis dispensary owners, growers, suppliers, entrepreneurs, investors, medical professionals, regulators, legal counsel, and other industry professionals. Attendees, speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors will share successes and identify new growth opportunities during the mixer.
The exhibit hall will be filled with nearly 100 companies that work in and with the cannabis industry. Cannabiz Media will be at Booth #423, so stop by and say hi!
The conference is also jam-packed with educational sessions focused on topics like business, regulations, taxes and investing, health, women in cannabis, hemp, and more.
Business-related educational sessions include:
- The Challenge of Corporate Culture Change in the Cannabis Industry
- Workshop: Build, Grow, and Expand Your Cannabis Business
- How Patents will Drive Cannabis Innovation Around the World
- Workshop: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Owning and Operating a Cannabis Business in Massachusetts
- The Evolving Cannabis Market: What You Need to Know Today about Retail, Consumer, and Product Trends
- A Bold New Cannabis World
- Going Public in Canada
- Dispensary Owner/Operator Panel: Trials, Tribulations, and Triumphs
- How California Can Inform Cannabis Businesses in New Markets: Building It Better from the Start
- Energy Efficiency in a Cultivation Center and Requirements for Massachusetts’ State Compliance
Financial-related educational sessions include:
- Raising Capital and Vetting Capital Raises – For Investors and Entrepreneurs
- 280E: Taxing the Cannabis Industry
- The State of Cannabis Banking
Regulation-related educational sessions include:
- How MMJ Companies Can Prepare for FDA/Government Regulation and Oversight – What Pharma Taught Us
- Business and Law of Marijuana
- Regulatory Updates: The New Frontier – Social Consumption and Delivery
Women in the cannabis industry sessions include:
- Women Leadership in the Massachusetts Cannabis Industry
- Women of Cannabis in Science, Medicine, and Pharma
Health-related sessions include:
- Vaping Crisis as a Health Opportunity
- The State of Medical Cannabis for Veterans
- FDA and Cannabis: Striking the Balance Between Protecting Public Health and Consumer Demand
Hemp-related educational sessions include:
- Hemp Could Save the Planet
- A Career in Hemp
- Know Before You Grow: Federal and State Laws for Selling Hemp and CBD Products
- Cannabis and Hemp Academia Town Hall
The educational sessions will feature more than 100 speakers with diverse cannabis industry experience. Professionals from the National Cannabis Industry Association, Northeastern University, the Cannabis Control Commission, the Massachusetts Cannabis Business Association, Seeking Alpha, CannAssist, MASS Hemp Coalition, the Massachusetts Recreational Consumer Council, BDS Analytics, Brightfield Group, CannaHealth, Dama Financial, UMass Dartmouth, and more will share valuable information throughout the conference.
In addition to the educational sessions, CWCBExpo Boston will feature two keynote/special speakers: Kay Tamillow and Chynah Tyler.
Kay Tamillow, Research Director at Brightfield Group, will present The Dominos are Falling: An Industry Update. She’ll provide a complete overview of the CBD and cannabis landscape covering consumer, market, and regulatory developments.
Chynah Tyler, Representative in the Massachusetts House of Representatives, will present CultivatED: Advancing Equity in the Cannabis Business. She’ll discuss a new public/private partnership to advance equity in the cannabis industry.
Will the Cannabiz Media Team See You at CWCBExpo?
If you’re attending CWCBExpo in Boston, stop by Booth #423 in the exhibit hall to meet the Cannabiz Media team. While you’re there, watch a demo of the Cannabiz Media License Database and learn how the only CRM and verified source of leads for the cannabis industry could transform your business.
Don’t forget! If you’d like to schedule a time to meet with a Cannabiz Media team member or pre-schedule a demo during CWCBExpo in Boston, email us at email@example.com.
Not going to the conference in Boston? You can schedule a demo of the Cannabiz Media License Database online at any time.
Susan Gunelius, Lead Analyst for Cannabiz Media and author of Marijuana Licensing Reference Guide: 2017 Edition, is also President & CEO of KeySplash Creative, Inc., a marketing communications company offering, copywriting, content marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, and strategic branding services. She spent the first half of her 25-year career directing marketing programs for AT&T and HSBC. Today, her clients include household brands like Citigroup, Cox Communications, Intuit, and more as well as small businesses around the world. Susan has written 11 marketing-related books, including the highly popular Content Marketing for Dummies, 30-Minute Social Media Marketing, Kick-ass Copywriting in 10 Easy Steps, The Ultimate Guide to Email Marketing, and she is a popular marketing and branding keynote speaker. She is also a Certified Career Coach and Founder and Editor in Chief of Women on Business, an award-winning blog for business women. Susan holds a B.S. in marketing and an M.B.A in management and strategy.