MJBizCon is one of the biggest conferences for the marijuana industry, and the Cannabiz Media team will be there at not just one but two booths on the exhibition floor! With over 25,000 attendees expected and more than 1,000 exhibitors, Cannabiz Media will cover the sweeping exhibition space with team members at Booth #1718 and at Booth #3337 throughout the conference.
Stop by to see the Cannabiz Media License Database in action or schedule a time for a free demo of the database in advance by emailing the team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a time. This is the best way to avoid waiting in line during the conference! You can see where the Cannabiz Media team will be during the conference in the exhibitor floor plan shown below (click the image to view it at full size).
MJBizCon will be held on November 14-16, 2018 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. The conference will kick-off with a state of the industry report from Marijuana Business Daily’s Founding Editor and Vice President, Chris Walsh. In total, there will be more than 60 sessions for attendees to choose from, including multiple sessions held before the official conference on November 13th.
Session topics will include everything from the future of the marijuana industry to strategy, scaling, efficiency, safety, and more. Some sessions that are guaranteed to be popular include:
- Bulletproofing Your Business: The Big Boys are Coming, Are You Ready? – Presented by Codie Sanchez, Partner and CPG Investor at CS Ventures
- M&A: Choosing a Compatible Partner – Presented by Zachary Venegas, Chairman and CEO of Helix TCS
- Dial It In: Strategies for Developing Consistent, Reliable Infused Products – Presented by Lauren Gockley, Director of Edibles at Coda Signature
- How to Improve Scaling, Efficiency and Revenue – Presented by Mark June-Wells, Principal Consultant at Sativum Consulting Group
- Get Ready for the FDA: Food Safety and Defense Measures You Need in a Quality Control Plan – Presented by Rick Scarpello, Founder and CEO of Incredibles
- Strategic Planning in 90 Seconds – Presented by Andrew Miller, President or ACM Consulting
- How to Ruthlessly Keep Your Input Costs Low – Presented by Shane McKee, Vice President of Product Development at Shango
- Next Step: Professionalizing of Leadership to Build a Corporate Structure – Presented by Christine Hodgdon, Human Resources Director at Native Roots Dispensary
- Raising Capital: A Look at Public and Private Opportunities in Canada and Beyond – Presented by Narbe Alexandrian, VP of Business Development at Canopy Rivers
Throughout the conference, there will be a variety of networking opportunities. For example, a Women’s Networking Reception, a Minorities in Cannabis Luncheon, and an Investor Luncheon will each take place during the conference for separate fees. Other networking opportunities include the MJBizCon Mixer, which happens on the expo floor and VIP lane access at the 1-Oak Nightclub.
Avoid the Lines and Schedule Your Cannabiz Media License Database Demo in Advance
Don’t forget to schedule a free demo of the Cannabiz Media License Database before MJBizCon gets here, so you don’t have to wait in line at the conference to see the Database’s marijuana license insights, business intelligence capabilities, marketing tools, and CRM features in action.
Just email the Cannabiz Media team at email@example.com to request a demo time during the conference. The team will respond as quickly as possible and let you know if you should go to Booth #1718 or Booth #3337 for your demo.
Susan Gunelius, Lead Analyst for Cannabiz Media and author of Marijuana Licensing Reference Guide: 2017 Edition, is also President & CEO of KeySplash Creative, Inc., a marketing communications company offering, copywriting, content marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, and strategic branding services. She spent the first half of her 25-year career directing marketing programs for AT&T and HSBC. Today, her clients include household brands like Citigroup, Cox Communications, Intuit, and more as well as small businesses around the world. Susan has written 11 marketing-related books, including the highly popular Content Marketing for Dummies, 30-Minute Social Media Marketing, Kick-ass Copywriting in 10 Easy Steps, The Ultimate Guide to Email Marketing, and she is a popular marketing and branding keynote speaker. She is also a Certified Career Coach and Founder and Editor in Chief of Women on Business, an award-winning blog for business women. Susan holds a B.S. in marketing and an M.B.A in management and strategy.