The Cannabis Conference 2019, produced by Cannabis Business Times and Cannabis Dispensary, will be held at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, April 1-3. Discounted pricing for Cannabis Conference 2019 will expire on February 28, which includes the regular registration rate of $400 off.
Learn from and Network with Cannabis Cultivation, Breeding, and Business Experts
Cannabis Conference 2019 will feature leading cultivation, breeding and business experts, including:
- Raymond Cloyd, Professor/Extension Specialist, Kansas State University – Department of Entomology
- Leafline Labs’ Dr. Rachel Loeber
- BioAgronomics’ Mojave Richmond
- Plant Geek Consulting’s Damian Solomon
- The PHARM LLC/The Dutch Consulting Company’s Sjoerd Broeks
- Puffin Farm’s Jade Stefano
- Hollingsworth Cannabis Company’s Raft Hollingsworth III
- And many more
More than 40 Educational Sessions and 100 Exhibitors
The conference’s educational program will feature more than 40 educational sessions, including:
- Key lessons for expanding or franchising your business
- Pros and cons of crop production from tissue culture and seeds
- The latest in lighting research on utilizing spectrum and intensity to influence plant characteristics and development
- Analyzing the costs of in-house vs. outsourced extraction
- Global cannabis and your role
- How to avoid the race to the (pricing) bottom
- Proven strategies for workflow efficiencies, lowering your cost per pound and increasing yield
- The most recent data-backed research on soil and soilless substrates
Attendees will learn from experts and get critical knowledge to help cultivation operations achieve success in this ever-changing industry.
Cannabis Conference 2019 also provides cultivators with access to an exhibition hall showcasing the latest technologies, solutions and services from more than 100 exhibitors that help advance cannabis cultivation and business/operations.
Attendees registered with the All-Access Pass will gain admission to exclusive workshops on Monday, April 1, as well as archived video footage of the entire event.
The regular registration rates ($400 off until 2/28) are as follows:
- All-Access Pass: $799
- Conference and Expo: $699
- Expo Hall Only: $499
You can find all registration details at www.cannabisconference.com.
Susan Gunelius, Lead Analyst for Cannabiz Media and author of Marijuana Licensing Reference Guide: 2017 Edition, is also President & CEO of KeySplash Creative, Inc., a marketing communications company offering, copywriting, content marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, and strategic branding services. She spent the first half of her 25-year career directing marketing programs for AT&T and HSBC. Today, her clients include household brands like Citigroup, Cox Communications, Intuit, and more as well as small businesses around the world. Susan has written 11 marketing-related books, including the highly popular Content Marketing for Dummies, 30-Minute Social Media Marketing, Kick-ass Copywriting in 10 Easy Steps, The Ultimate Guide to Email Marketing, and she is a popular marketing and branding keynote speaker. She is also a Certified Career Coach and Founder and Editor in Chief of Women on Business, an award-winning blog for business women. Susan holds a B.S. in marketing and an M.B.A in management and strategy.